Our company history since 1921
- Founding of Hans Leibl GmbH in Vienna X, Zur Spinnerin 36.
This company dealt with the production of specialist products for mechanical engineering and mould making.
- Following the death of Hans Leibl, Johann Taborsky took over Hans Leibl GmbH on life annuity. The name of the company was changed to Hans Taborsky Metallwaren und Maschinenbau GmbH. The company then worked in the production of screws and mechanical engineering.
- The company relocates to Moosbrunn. In addition to the production of screws and mechanical engineering, the operation was expanded to include hall construction. The development of profiling machines also commenced.
- Hans Taborsky & Sohn GmbH now focussed on the industrial production of trapezoidal profiles. The production machines were developed and manufactured in-house by Hans Taborsky & Sohn GmbH.
- Taborsky Vertriebsges. mbH & Co. KG, which now sold the profiles, was founded in order to meet the growing demand for trapezoidal profiles.
- Founding of BCO Blech Center Ost Stahlhandelsges. mbH. Acquisition of a state-of-the-art slitting and cross-cutting line for galvanised sheet metal.
- Relocation of Hans Taborsky & Sohn GmbH and Taborsky Vertriebsges. mbH into the newly built factory in Gramatneusiedl.
The facility offered ideal conditions for the production of trapezoidal profiles in approx. 4000 m² of warehouse and production space and more than 300 m² of office space. The facility also had a rail connection.
- Expansion of the product range to include 18/76 corrugated sheet and the TR 45/333 arch profile.
- Expansion of the product range to include roofing tiles.
- Investment in a new, state-of-the-art, fully automated profiling machine with anti-condensation offset technology for the TR 35/207 and TR 50/250 profiles. Expansion of the product range to include the TR 20/125 trapezoidal profile.
- Expansion of the product range to include customised metal façades.
- Construction of an 800 m2 warehouse.
- Taborsky celebrates its 100th anniversary.
Taborsky has been operating in the field of metal construction for four generations. Starting in 1921 with specialist products for mechanical engineering, screw manufacturing through to hall construction, nowadays, the company mainly develops roof, wall and façade systems. The involvement of multiple generations in the business makes it possible to optimally combine tradition and modernity.